IBR Series 3 shelf Comprehensive Battery Enclosure with Cell Interconnect
IBR Series 2 shelf Battery Rack with cabling 48VDC
** batteries not included **
- Ideal for use with OutBack Radian, FLEXpower and FLEXcoupled systems
- Fast installation
- Supports multiple 48V strings of OutBack EnergyCell and lithium ion batteries
- Overcurrent protection on each battery string provides added safety and flexibility
- Well-ventilated for increased battery safety and longevity
- Protective terminal covers
- Space-saving design with smaller footprint
The innovative OutBack Integrated Battery Rack system is a comprehensive battery enclosure which includes all cell interconnects, cabling, and series string over current protection and disconnects. All electrical connections are made at the factory and ship fully assembled with the exception of the batteries, which can be quickly added and connected on the job site, making the Integrated Battery Rack uniquely easy to specify, order and install. Plus, the new lithium-ion models are tested and listed to the Energy Storage Systems and Equipment standard ANSI/CAN/UL-9540.
Unlike typical steel racks or sheet-metal enclosures, the OutBack design is crafted of powder coated aluminum, resulting in a cleaner appearance able to withstand the most challenging environments– while weighing less than 90 pounds. The 3-shelf IBR-3 is sized to fit under an OutBack Radian inverter/charger to reduce system component “clutter” and make the best use of installation space. Clear covers on the racks permit visual inspection of internal components while providing additional.
Contact Us for Dealer / Wholesale Pricing